Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Long Time No?

To the one person that was following this blog I'm sorry for not posting in months :( but your favorite blogger is back :D! While I'm here I wanna say happy birthday to the late, great 2PAC. Undoubtedly one of the best rappers to pick up a mic. I got my Tupac playlist on shuffle and the song that's playing while I'm writing this sentence is Better Dayz, and damn... so much heart and emotion in this song, and not in the fairy princess rainbow kind of way. More like the "fuck bro jail sucks" kind of way. One of his less hardcore flowing songs and still john blazzing. Speaking of blazing... a nice fat blunt would be nice right now in remembrance of Pac. I'm gone until next time, my comebacks just begun ;)

Oh and fuck everyone who says rap isn't music. You're not music. Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment